CityPASS cards can be purchased onsite at included attractions or by calling CityPASS Customer Care.
- Cards include one-time admission to attractions unless otherwise noted.
- Attractions may be visited in any order.
- Some cities include option attractions; visit the specified number of attractions with your card, and look for admission discounts to the other attractions in the CityPASS Travel Guide.
- Cards are valid for 9 consecutive days, starting with and including the first day of use.
- Look at the back of your card to find the expiration date; CityPASS cards won't expire for at least one year from the date of purchase.
- Visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for reservation information, entry instructions, admission details, hours, location, tips, and extra discounts.
Please note: Cards cannot be replaced or refunded if they are lost, stolen or damaged.