Need to return your CityPASS purchase? We offer 365-day risk-free returns on CityPASS tickets.
- CityPASS offers a full refund on any unused CityPASS products for up to 365 days from the purchase date. See information on Orlando and Southern California theme park tickets below.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available for any portion of a CityPASS product that has been used. All partially-used or fully-used products are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen products are non-refundable.
- Please note: If returning a CityPASS booklet, you will need to arrange return shipping using a traceable method. No return shipping fees apply to unused mobile tickets.
Theme Park Tickets:
Normally, we are unable to process refunds on behalf of the theme parks and follow the policy below. Due to impacts from COVID-19, you may submit a request and we will evaluate each request for eligibility and assist you on a case by case basis.
- Theme park tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lost or stolen theme park tickets are non-refundable.
Requesting a Refund:
If you cancel your trip or you will not be able to use your tickets for any reason, you may submit a Refund Request. Due to higher refund volumes, it may take several weeks before we can process your return request. Refunds are available on all tickets except for Southern California and Orlando theme park tickets.
Contacting Customer Care:
We are experiencing high call volumes. If your travel plans do not begin within the next 7 days, we kindly ask that you please delay your call until closer to your trip start date, so we can help those with more imminent travel first.
7 Days a Week , 9am-7pm Eastern Time | (888) 330-5008 | Email Us