Need to return your CityPASS purchase? We offer 365-day risk-free returns on CityPASS products.
- CityPASS offers a full refund on any unused CityPASS products for up to 365 days from the purchase date. See information on Orlando, Southern California and San Diego theme park tickets below.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available for any portion of a CityPASS product that has been used or when advance reservations have been made. All partially used or fully used products are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen products are non-refundable.
- Please note: If returning a CityPASS card, you may need to arrange return shipping using a traceable method. No return shipping fees apply to unused mobile tickets.
Theme Park Tickets:
Normally, we are unable to process refunds on behalf of the theme parks and follow the policy below. Due to impacts from COVID-19, you may submit a request and we will evaluate each request for eligibility and assist you on a case by case basis.
- Theme park tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lost or stolen theme park tickets are non-refundable.
Requesting a Refund:
If you cancel your trip or you will not be able to use your CityPASS product for any reason, you may submit a Refund Request. Refunds are available on all CityPASS products except for Southern California, Orlando and San Diego theme park tickets.